I love my new Happiness Planner it’s a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity, it focuses on “your happiness”. It’s designed to help you welcome more positivity, joy and happiness into your life by applying positive thinking, positive affirmations, mindfulness, gratitude and self-development.
The focus is on making each day a positive experience, building introspection into your routine and increasing self-awareness.
On top of the typical daily pages, this planner is packed with questions and guides that help you become a happier and more positive person.
You are encouraged to:
- Set goals that will maximize your happiness level.
- Practice self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an exciting and inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
The Happiness Planner comes with an undated 100-day calendar so that you have the flexibility to start whenever you like. In order to make an effective improvement and change in our life, we need to self-reflect periodically and track our progress as we go along. Hence, the planner comes with 100 daily pages instead of 365.
100-day is a perfect length to reap a new habit, a lifestyle change, or an attitude shift.