A: This photo was taken last December and it is of myself and one of my oldest and dearest friends, Daz.
Q: Do you feel your age, younger or older?
A: Sometimes older, sometimes younger. I think in many ways age is irrelevant.
Q: What song are you listening to right now?
A: Set the tigers free – Villagers.
Q: Had you heard of the Liebster Award before I nominated you?
A: No, I read your blog post and then Googled!
Q: What’s some life advice you want to give anyone out there that’s reading this?
A: Always and unapologetically be yourself. Life is too short to be anything but and by being your authentic self you will attract like minded people to share in your journey.
11 Random facts about me
1 – I am a very curious person and love learning new things.
2 – As clichéd as it is, I would love to travel more! I visited Colombia a couple of years back and would return there in a heartbeat and then make my way across Latin America – just for starters!
3 – I am a vegetarian and I am also dairy intolerant.
4 – I am currently re-watching and slightly obsessed with Gossip Girl.
5 – Right now I am training to become an EFT Practitioner.
6 – I have always wanted to learn to ride a motorbike.
7 – I have two sisters and a brother – all are younger than me.
8 – I love dogs and would love to have my own. I would rescue one from a shelter, as that is what my parents have always done.
9 – I love plants! I have so many houseplants and enjoy gardening.
10 – I have very eclectic music taste. All eras and genres and have even been described as a music geek!
11 – I wear glasses to help my eyes focus.
Questions for my Nominees
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
2. Who’s the last person you called?
3. What country is still on your bucket list, and why?
4. What’s the last movie you watched?
5. What’s one of your all-time favourite books?
6. What’s your favourite way to relax?
7. What’s your favourite food?
8. Do you feel your age or do you feel older or younger?
9. Had you heard of the Liebster Award before I nominated you?
10. What’s the best or most helpful piece of advice you have been given?
11. What advice would you give to anyone that’s reading this?