I received a bottle of Georganics oil pulling spearmint mouthwash in a gift bag at a talk about Ayurveda earlier this year, and I have been using it ever since!
It’s blend of Coconut oil and Spearmint leaf essential oil, has a fresh flavour and properties very similar to that of Peppermint oil but with much softer minty flavour. It is a strong antiseptic, eliminating germs and promoting healing.
• Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
• Plaque reducing blend with organic coconut oil
• Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan ingredients
• Recyclable glass jar & aluminium lid
• Compostable cardboard box and vegetable ink
How to use this product
Take 1-2 tablespoons of oil, swish it around your mouth for 5 – 20 minutes before spitting it out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect! For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.